Fall Craft Bonanza Vendor Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
Here's the Details:
Cost: $20.00 per 10'x10' booth space. If donating an item valued at $10.00 or more there will be a $5.00 discount on the booth space rental.
• There are a limited number of tables available for use. They will be available at $5.00 per table.
• All fees are nonrefundable as they are used to promote the event and benefit the ministry.
• If you are in need of electrical outlets you will need to pay a nonrefundable fee of $5.00 for a booth space closer to outlets.
• The event is scheduled to run from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
• There will be a designated set up time on Friday August 27th, 2021 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm as well as the morning of August 28th, 2021 from 8:00am to 10:00am
• Break down and clean-up will be at 4:00pm, Saturday August 28th.
•Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition as they found it.
•There will be room for some outdoor vendors at this time, given the weather is cooperative. If you would prefer an outside space please make sure to let us know. We would like to limit these spaces to food vendors if possible, but exceptions can be made for larger items.
• $5 Discount Code DONATE10 at time of checkout if donating at item.
- Booth Space Rental$20$200$0
- Booth Rental+Table OR Electric$25$250$0
- Booth Rent+Table & Electrical$30$300$0